Milo Cake Flan l Milo Cake flan vs. Milo Cake

 Milo Cake Flan l Milo Cake flan vs. Milo Cake


You can watch it here step by step video tutorial


1) Boil 1 liter of water.
2) Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3) Beat until well combined
4) lightly grease the cake pan
5) Pour cake batter into the pan
6) tap few times so the air bubbles will rise on the surface. Set aside.
7) cover the pans or over the lid of the steamer with a clean cloth.
8) Steam over low heat for 15-20 minutes and do a toothpick check.

Milo cake Flan

1) Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2) Mix until well combined
3) lightly grease the pan
4) pour the mixture into the pan
5) cover the pans or over the lid of the steamer with a clean cloth.
6) Steam over low heat for 25-30 minutes and do the toothpick check.

This Milo cake flan is trending on Facebook. It got me curious and I want to know the taste. Since the ingredients are easy to find the procedure is very easy so I decided to give it a shot.
The original recipe calls for 2 sachet of Milo and 1 egg. I just add sugar and powdered milk so the taste will be more milky and sweet.
I also made a real Milo Cake with the complete ingredients. Complete means how a cake is really made.
With just two ingredients you can make a scrumptous dessert. The two main ingredients are 2 sachet of Milo of equivalent to 44 grams and 1 egg. But I added 1 sachet of bear brand powdered milk or 33 grams. I only steamed it but you can bake it too. Unexpectedly it turn out good. I can compare it to a chocolate drink but in solid form. The cake flan did not rise because I did not use baking powder and baking soda. But still it taste really good.

Comments

ADVERTISEMENT

Popular Posts