Homemade Mango Graham Ice Cream


Homemade Mango Graham Ice Cream

Ice cream can beat the heat! This is one of my favorite dessert and snack too. This dessert makes me smile and it makes me happy in lonely days. I don't know why but surely it is one of my comfort food. Now I'm sharing my happiness too. From me to you. Happy Summer!
This recipe is good for business, it is very profitable. Kids will love this recipe. Target market location will be school, neighbor, park and etc.

You can watch it here step by step video tutorial

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cup grahams
1 large sweet mango, diced
2 all purpose cream or 500 ml of whipping cream
1 big can evaporated milk (filled milk)
1 big can condensed milk (mango)
Ice

Procedure:
1 Place the beaters inside the freezer
2 Crack grahams (do not crush)
3 Place all purpose cream inside the freezer for 2 hours or overnight inside the chiller and
   place the milk inside the freezer for 1 hour or overnight inside the chiller
4 Combine the evap and condensed milk; mix well
5 Set up: get a big basin add ice and place your big mixing bowl or caserole over the ice and surround the side with ice too
6 Beat all purpose cream in high speed for 8-10 minutes
7 Add milk mixture gradually and beat for another 5 minutes in high speed
8 Fold in grahams and do not forget to save some for garnish
9 Fold in mangoes and do not forget to save some for garnish
10 For business: use salad cups for home consumption: use the old ice cream container
11)Place it inside the freezer overnight

Comments

Post a Comment

ADVERTISEMENT

Popular Posts